Choose from the best agencies
If public institutions, associations or companies are required to find your advertising agencies or communications service providers by means of tendering, they need to comply with a myriad of strict legal requirements.
We help you to satisfy these formal requirements and process them in such a way that you only approach suitable advertising agencies in a targeted manner and motivate them to submit a concrete application.
The documents and information that agencies need to complete and submit are very extensive and – at least for the first ‘attempts’ – very complicated. Many things lack transparency; there is always doubt surrounding the objectivity and fairness of the procedures. What’s more, service descriptions are often very technical, convoluted and sometimes even not drawn up by communications professionals. As a result, many agencies – including those predestined for the specific task and a promising application – do not take part in the tendering procedure.
Within the framework of stringent requirements, we help you to draw up your invitation to tender in an interesting, technically sound, objective, transparent and compliant way, so that you can rest assured that all – or at least most – eligible advertising agencies are motivated to take part in the tendering procedure.
Some of the tasks we take on include:
- Preparation of the award procedure: kick-off meeting, assistance with the creation of a sound service description, order value estimation, selection of an agency model, drawing up a project plan
- Announcement in the press
- Competitive bidding: assistance with the creation of a decision matrix, answering applicant questions in the event of informative discussions, assessment of participation applications, creation of a short-list
- Bidding procedure: assistance with the creation of an agency brief/price sheets, determining award criteria, creation of an assessment matrix, answering bidder questions, assessment of incoming indicative bids and with informative discussions
- Pitch presentation: assistance with the creation of the sequence as well as negotiations in pitches
- Agency contract and remuneration: assistance with the benchmarking of bids, the development/revision of the agency contract, establishment of the remuneration system and the process and project management system as well as – if required – participation in on-site meetings with selected bidders