Opportunities and challenges presented by the digital transformation
The digital transformation is altering business models and bringing about a radical shift in the markets. Ubiquitous information availability, social virtualisation, full mobility, permanent availability, localisation and runaway technological development are presenting companies with challenges in all corporate divisions.
- Developing digital awareness
- Carrying out strategy changes in the company
- Gaining know-how and building IT expertise
- Moving budgets in a ‘digital’ direction
- Getting specialist expertise on board
- Continuous learning and ‘staying on the ball’